Networking and systems infrastructure
Network infrastructure includes technologies, standards and network devices which form an essential part of every IT system.
The system infrastructure is the aggregate of physical or virtual hardware devices, operating systems, monitoring services and directory services for user administration and standard office applications, particularly those enabling communication and collaboration across organisations.
• Experienced and certified expert teams
• Advanced ICT infrastructure solutions
• Covering basic ICT needs of organisations
• Data and information availability and mobility
• Optimised ICT environments with low financial and energy demands
• Efficient operational support
Our main ICT Infrastructure solutions include remote access to your organisation’s systems for your employees and external collaborators; wired and wireless connectivity for employees across your organisation; Wi-Fi for visitors and external personnel; directory services and system virtualisation.
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!